View Single Post
Old 04-08-2006, 06:21 PM   #21
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just211
I glad the Mavs won, but I don't like that way they did it. All Jumpers from Dirk. He was hot so we won, but I wish we would have more penetration, all game. I mean I know why they didn't, Lack of foul calls for Terry, abudance of foul calls on Quise, but I would have love to see more easy baskets. Jho did a good job, but he was the only one. Hopefully when Harris comes back, we'll start getting more of them.
That being said, Dirk really stepped up and pulled this one out.

I also agree. Another thing I didn't like was yea we beat them by 6 but they shot 37% from the field. I just hope the Mavs know that's not going to happen in a 7 game series so try to limit the Spurs to least amount of rebounds as possible becuase if they're not hitting and they're getting their own offensive rebound back that can come back to bite you in the ass. It just wasn't much of aggressiveness out there in the paint and I doubt it was because of Oberto. He looks raw but he was looking like Ben Wallace. All and all without Devin I say it was a good win. Things can only go up from here without having Devin in this game. Is Devin even coming back this season?
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote