View Single Post
Old 04-08-2006, 07:50 PM   #8
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoDeep3
DTown - some here think if you are not completely sold on this team and winning a championship is a foregone conclusion, then you must be a troll.

Up until this game with SA, I have been skeptical.

I am still not completely on board, because I think there are still issues.

How quickly will Harris get back to form and meld with the club?

How fast will the team get back to the form we saw when they bwere almost unbeatable?

Those issues are concerns in my mind.

But expressing them here seems to aggravate some.

Why?

Who the hell knows.

I'm sort of in the same boat you're in. I'm not going to go overboad and say this team is going to cakewalk through the playoffs because I still think even our first round matchup is nothing to sleep on if we face the Clipps. The last two games though even though we lost the previous matchup it sort of led me to believe that this team can compete with the Spurs. But the Mavs are going into the right direction. They're going upward rather than downward which is what I saw this team doing a couple of games ago.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote