View Single Post
Old 04-09-2006, 02:02 AM   #16
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

I agree completely that the spurs are on their last leg... look at them. They are old, and Duncan is slowly but surely becoming less and less a threat. We have the youth advantage and I honestly dont think these guys can keep up with us. Sure they have Manu and Parker and we have the defenders to deal with them but everyone else? Easy pickings for a fast tempo game. We saw Howard go to work on Duncan, I feel thats just the beginning and next season we will have a lock for a top three seed at the very least.

PHX doesnt worry me at all... we can play their own game and win (and lose) but we would win the series overall, no questions asked.

Detroit we blew out by like 37 points the first encounter... then lost the last one a few weeks ago, they are the biggest threat but I think we could beat them, we just have too many guys for the five of them to deal with, as soon as we figure out what works on who they wouldnt have an alternative to our strategy.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote