View Single Post
Old 04-10-2006, 09:35 AM   #12
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Nash has Marion and diaw. Dirk has Josh and jet. kurt thomas being out doesnt affect anything. he has missed a comparable number of games as Stack, josh, Devin, Griff, KVH, and quis have. The mavs have been the most injured team in basketball. If anyone could use injuries as an excuse it would be dirk. Ive already done the comparison in another thread but i will do it again.

Marion is signifigantly better than Josh. Bell is signifigantly better than griff. Barbosa is about the same as devin right now though devin will be better. Tim thomas is a kvh clone. Is the Diop, damp terry quis group enough better than Kurt thomas, grant, Diaw, Eddie house to make up for the others? No. Fortunately dirk is signifigantly better than the mavs and the mavs play better d so they should still beat the suns but considering the mavs are winning more and dirk has better stats and at best an equal supporting cast, he is clearly the mvp over steve nash. If you want to make a lebron argument i will listen. But Steve Nash? No way in hell is he the mvp. He has become THE most overrated player in the nba which saddens me because i still like little stevie.

Last edited by Five-ofan; 04-10-2006 at 09:42 AM.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote