View Single Post
Old 04-10-2006, 11:15 PM   #75
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokey41
I dont think you guys are listening to reason. Did you think maybe if you stop feeding the fire it would burn out? Quit making fun of the kids post, maybe he came onto a Mavericks board earlier in the season with the sole purpose of disagreeing with the fans of the team and trying to get some replies because he doesn't get enough love from the people in his life. Oh man! What a concept! Maybe he just wants attention... but your giving it to him!? You know you don't care what he thinks, so why respond? This is really common on forums and I can tell your all fairly intelligent people, so put it together and realize that his purpose was to piss you off (which is retarded in its own sense because it accomplishes nothing) and just ignore it.

Do you need 1,000 posts to be taken seriously around here or what? Your insights although appreciated are not more important than anyone elses.
Dude, no offense. But I think you're taking it more seriously than anyone else here.
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote