View Single Post
Old 04-11-2006, 10:37 AM   #34
foglemann
Golden Member

foglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to behold

I only saw the first half, but were we running new plays? Especially in the second quarter, it looked like we were doing a ton of double screens with Dirk and Diop or DJ. I thought it screwed up the offense as we took forever getting the play going and not having enough time to pass out of the play and find a 2nd or 3rd option after the screens were set for Terry, Stack, Josh or whoever.

G-man, your crazy. First of all, the Clips haven't been to playoffs since I was born and we are up 3-0 in the season series with the first two games complete blowouts. Second, we're up 3-1 on Memphis for the year, but have played all but one close game with them and they are playoff tested. They are a much stronger defensive team and would give us much more trouble than the Clips. I would call a Clip series a sweep and a Memphis series in 6 games. Hope for the Clips.
foglemann is offline   Reply With Quote