View Single Post
Old 04-11-2006, 11:30 AM   #44
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

I actually agree with spiral in that Dirk took maybe 3 or 4 shots that made me ask "WTF?". The 3-4 shots I am referring to were shots that he over-faded away on, (if that is a phrase). I mean he dug down and jumped as far back as he could to get a few of those shots off and he just normally doesn't shoot those shots like that. Almost like he was expecting a block or something so he jumped back as far as he could and looked very off balance and clumsy doing it.

I would say at least 4 of his shots were really poor shot selection, but the other misses were just misses, (normally shots he makes too so I am not worried).

At least he hit the one that mattered, (which had his normal amount of fade by the way).