View Single Post
Old 04-11-2006, 10:56 PM   #27
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000
What makes you think he doesn't want to leave Minnesota? I'm pretty sure he'd welcome a trade.
He's said several times that he doesn't want to leave. Of course, that could just be him trying to keep things as stable as possible with his team, but I've heard/read a whole lot of articles, interviews and what-not from insiders about how he doesn't want to leave even though he hates the situation. Granted, all of that could just be typical media babble, but still, from all accounts I know of he's pretty apprehensive about playing anywhere else and refuses to ask for a trade.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote