View Single Post
Old 04-12-2006, 12:06 AM   #55
ddh33
Platinum Member

ddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
Was Dirk played well by the Clippers? I suppose they did a decent job DDH...but no better than your average team.
Like I said, I thought they did a pretty good job. At the same time, I have seen other teams do an even better job, and Dirk would still get 30. The most recent Spurs game comes to mind.

The Clippers did the best they could hope to do. They really tried to get into his space and play him physically. They seemed conscious of his fakes and tried to stay down on them. They used size to make those mid range jumpers a little more difficult. Thats all you can hope to do...

We have the wonderful luxury of knowing that Dirk still simply missed some shots that he usually hits. As hard as they tired, the only thing that kept Dirk from getting his customary 30 was missing, and that happens to everyone every once in a while.
ddh33 is offline   Reply With Quote