View Single Post
Old 04-12-2006, 05:04 PM   #41
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Statements in this thread I most agree with.

Quote:
Dirk now or never. Give it to Lebron the next 10 years.
I think it will be now or never (or maybe "now, or next year") for Dirk and the rest of the candidates. The Era of LeBron is about to descend upon us with great fury. In three years or so, MVP may not even be an issue of debate.

Quote:
I dont think there is a thing that Dirk could do at this point to change the MVP race in his favor.
Nope, I don't either.

Quote:
Dan Patrick can suck it.
Indeed he can!

Quote:
Guys lebron is not just an espn creation. I think dirk should win it but lebron is a beast.
LeBron may be "hyped" by ESPN, but he has MORE THAN fulfilled his end of the bargain. I'd trade two Dirks for him. Does anyone know where I can get two Dirks?

Quote:
Lebron can have the Heisman.

Dirk's gonna win the Rose Bowl
Greatness. I hope its true.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 04-12-2006 at 05:08 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote