View Single Post
Old 04-12-2006, 05:09 PM   #42
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Chuck Cooperstein may have just become my fav' radio announcer. When asked about dirk his statement about bucher was..

"That was possibly the stupidest thing written by a journalist this year. Anything I read from him in the future will have to be taken with a grain of salt".

And I don't agree with Bron-bron being MVP...I just don't, I still believe your team needs to be higher than 7th in the league. If you want to give it to someone give it to Vince Carter, he's had more impact than LeBron has.

He's just not there yet. And potential doesn't count here. I might take Yao over dirk as well, but he's not the MVP. I might take Kobe, Duncan over Dirk as well, but neither are they the MVP as it's been voted on in the past.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote