View Single Post
Old 04-12-2006, 06:57 PM   #53
blahblehblah

blahblehblah is a jewel in the roughblahblehblah is a jewel in the roughblahblehblah is a jewel in the roughblahblehblah is a jewel in the roughblahblehblah is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NXperience
I totally disagree with that. He is worse in every shooting % category as Dirk and leads only in points (on 4 more shots a game) in assists (no argue here) and in steals. That's it he looses in every other category by playing 4,7 minutes more and that in a conference that just stinks.
I dont know how you can even argue Dirk having a better year than Lebron statistically. Just look at the raw numbers... whats numbers would you rather have?

31.7 points 7 rbs 6.8 assists on 48% fg 74% ft 10.4 fta per

or

26.1 points 9 rbs 2.8 assists on 48% fg 90% ft 7.3 fta per

Dirk only slightly outperforms Lebron on Rbs by 2 in the 4 major categories of Points, Assists, rebounds and Field goal percentage. Lebron has a large edge in points and assists. But if still you prefer Dirks numbers... you should check the full statistical record at www.82games.com and the Hollinger statistics. Statistically speaking tho, I dont see how you can argue 26, 9 and 3 is better or even with 32, 7 and 7! Especially when both have the same feild goal percentage!
blahblehblah is offline   Reply With Quote