View Single Post
Old 04-13-2006, 11:03 AM   #41
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

The more I think about Stackhouse's comments, the more it makes me mad. Think of anyone on the Pistons. Would any of them say Billups isn't it? Now everyone on the Cavs. Would any of LeBron's teammates say he's NOT the MVP? How about last year when Steve Nash won it, do you think any Sun would have said "I think Shaq's the MVP?" I just don't see it, the more I think about it, the worse it sounds. Either say something nice or nothing at all, this is bullcrap. You don't think Dirk's the MVP, it doesn't matter, the least you can do is not say outright a guy who is clearly NOT the MVP, don't give a straight answer, that's an unwritten rule.