View Single Post
Old 04-14-2006, 01:31 AM   #10
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddh33
I sure hope I'm not the one coming across as panicking. I think the team is perfectly happy at #4 right now. I almost get the feeling that they like this matchup better than they would the #8 seed, but that's just me.

Regardless, as I mentioned, the key thing is getting everyone healthy again. I believe the Mavs can beat anyone. I think right now we are just seeing the effects of a long season and tough road trip. They'll be fine...
I don't know who the color guy was on tnt tonight but he's pretty dang good. He mentioned the mavs being mentally tired and I think they are as well. I would like to see them take the next two games to get to 61 wins so they can eclipse the 02-03 team. But other than that they really look ready for the regular season to be over.

Spurs too it seems. Phoenix who the hell knows, if you are going to make 70% of your 3's it's all fun.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote