View Single Post
Old 04-14-2006, 01:39 AM   #497
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilmav2
Your mom and your sister are a bunch of horse shit. Stackhouse brings an unquantifiably important toughness, an ability to break down opposing defenses and get to the line and hit free throws, and an admirably sneering swagger to our Mavs that has played an incredibly potent part in helping us succeed in this post-Nash era.

You and all of the rest of the chicken-littles who have all been bleating and whining your little bitch bleats and your near-sighted bitch whines lately over on that Stack-hating thread and elsewhere may not be able to recognize that #42's attitude, toughness, and skills have played a huge part in our Mavs being able to achieve what will soon be enshrined as the winningest Mavericks season of all time in this beautiful 05-06 season, but that doesn't change the fact that Stackhouse has, and ever has had, the ability to shut your foul, fool mouths by attacking other team's guards with his defense, busting opposing guard's ankles with his handles, getting to the line and converting his free throws, and ultimately helping our Mavs win far more games by retaining the services of our hard-as-tungsten, former NBA scoring champion than we would have a spam tin's chance in a North Korean slave village's ability to win without him...
Wow, such intelligent words from Evil. My mom and sister are horseshit?
Just take a look at the game log and come back and tell me whether or not you legitimately believe that Stackhouse is in any way deserving of 6th man of the year. Hell, just go back and look at the game log and tell me if he's been anything more than terribly inconsistent this year.
Can you do that in good conscience? I know that you can't.

I'm sorry, but a pissy attitude without the production doesn't really amount to much.

Last edited by Murphy3; 04-14-2006 at 01:40 AM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote