View Single Post
Old 04-14-2006, 04:38 AM   #20
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

The most discouraging thing about today's lost is after that AJ rant that occured at the Warriors post game interview I expected this team to play with fire under their ass. I'm not sure if its because the Mavs just didn't respond to AJ's coaching very well or is it because he just didn't get on the them for their last performance. That Warriors game should've prepared us for what we were going to see tonight. Warriors have no Nash but AJ knew what this team would face when it came to the Suns and it was going to be similiar to the Warriors game. Mavs attempted to beat the Suns at their own game. That's the same thing I use to hate Nellie for. Playing into the hands of the other team's game. Not sure why he sat out Diop and Stack. You could argue that they probably wouldn't have made a difference but if the alternative was Dampier I think we could've used Diop.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote