View Single Post
Old 04-15-2006, 03:16 AM   #11
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't give it to Kobe personally but given Simmons' criteria and metrics for measuring MVP-worthiness, I'd have no qualms with his choice and say he did a fair job in his little own way of picking a MVP.

What you must take up against Simmons if you dislike his selection is his system.

Besides, Simmons kind of hands it to Dirk in a under-the-table sort of way with this comment about the DirkMan: "It's hard to imagine anyone meaning more to their team."

Anyways, I wouldn't take a guy whose initials are "BS" too seriously unless....... do ESPN's Page 2 guys get a vote?

I still think Simmons is the shit because he's entertaining to read.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote