View Single Post
Old 04-15-2006, 03:29 PM   #18
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
That is one of the oddest things I have ever seen on this board. You don't think Michael Jordan made his team mates better? You don't think Scottie Pippen made a career of playing alongside Jordan, which took him from a very nice player to a top 50 of all time?
Kind of off subject but I certainly don't think Michael Jordan "made him better." Pippen was simply the greatest defensive wingman in the history of the NBA. Not to mention a phenominal passer, shooter, and slasher. He was truly a complete player. I think Scottie Pippen was one of the top 50 greatest players because of Scottie Pippen, not because of Michael Jordan.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote