Thread: Dirk for MVP
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2006, 09:55 AM   #588
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dongtouch
Both Chuck and Kenny went with Dirk as the MVP but Chuck said he didn't think Dirk would win it. He said the top 3 would be Kobe, Lebron and Nash. Kenny said this might be the only time that he doesn't think the MVP could lead a team to the title. Although I think he's right that the Mavs are not going to win the title (even though I want them to win as much as anyone of you), last year when everyone picked Nash, I don't think people picked his Suns to win the title.
Anyways for the record, Reggie picked Marion, probably because Marion idolized Reggie, or maybe not.
maybe its because both marion and reggie miller look like they came from the sam cassell school of ugliness.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote