View Single Post
Old 04-18-2006, 07:51 PM   #12
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

A) duncan even with the advantages murph mentioned above isnt a better passer than dirk
B) Dirk and josh best combo in the nba next year? I love dirk. He is my favorite player. Josh is my 3rd favorite player but how in the heck do you think they will be the best duo in the nba? If you mean best forward pairing i might go for that. If (and this is what best duo would actually mean) the best 2 man combo in the league you are nuts. Off the top of my head,
LBJ, Hughes
Shaq, Wade(number 1 as of now imo)
Tmac, Yao(close second and might even have caught the above group if both are healthy)
Kobe, Lamar Odom(i think dirk is better than kobe but odom is better than josh so they are about even)
Nash, marion(not even including amare)

One or maybe two of those are questionable but there is just no way that josh becomes good enough in one year to catch the other teams second best player.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote