View Single Post
Old 04-18-2006, 10:52 PM   #17
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
So true, so true. It may well be the case that we are witnessing the ascent of the best player to play the *game* of basketball in the last ten years. The game. No one, not since Jordan and Stockton in their primes, plays the game as well as Nash does.
Chum, please explain to me what your definition of the *game* of basketball is. Because I really have no clue what you're saying. Because as far as I'm concerned, the *game* of basketball has seen an assload of players over the past ten years who were a hell of a lot better than Nash.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote