View Single Post
Old 04-18-2006, 11:04 PM   #16
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
Not sure what you mean by this statement but if you're saying that you think Dirk passes out the double team too late than I agree. There are times when if he would've threw the pass a second or two earlier it would've been a easy bucket for Damp or Josh. That's a lot better than what I saw from Dirk in previous seasons. His passing is coming along nicely.
I like seeing him wait for the double-team pass out. I think in the pass he made it TOO fast, before the double-team was completely committed and his other teammate had a chance to cut, move etc.

This year I like seeing him be more patient, there isn't a big hurring imo. If doesn't lose the ball then being patient will get a better shot it seems to me.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote