View Single Post
Old 04-18-2006, 11:32 PM   #21
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson
Not really, no. If you're talking about who has the best understanding of how to run an offense and seeing the floor, sure, I'll concede that he's probably the best since Stockton, although I think you could make an equally strong case for Kidd.
Doubtless they are in a class by themselves. (And isn't it shocking to think how far back third place is?) The intangibles probably go to Nash, though. For one thing, he has had to overcome Don Nelson's circus-tent systems and the absence of Amare Stoudemire this year. And of course, he does have that MVP award.

Then again, Kidd did make a conference final.

But Nash has been far more durable than Kidd.

I'll agree, that's an interesting debate. I think Nash has the better of it thus far. But all things considered, I'd probably be okay with either one of them when it comes to that distinction, with the nod going to Nash for offensive prowess and for staying on the court.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote