View Single Post
Old 04-19-2006, 07:11 PM   #33
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madape
His critics already look like fools. Yet they won't shut up. Perhaps 2 MVP trophys and a championship ring will. He's my vote for MVP. And if the Mavs get knocked off but the Spurs or Grizz, I'll be pulling for the Suns to win the championship.
Well I'm glad to see you're still here, cheering on your Mavs!!!

No, ape, his critics are the people that actually have some objective fucking opinions. His supporters are the same bunch of hypocritical idiots that spout out mindless bullshit like "defense wins championships" and then tell us that Phoenix and Detroit are going to break the Bulls' record for regular season wins.

2 MVP trophies will prove SOMETHING to me, ape. It will prove that the MVP award is truly worthless these days. Championship ring? Yeah, that would prove something, but it won't because it ain't gonna happen. Not this year anyway. The Suns don't have a snowball's chance in hell against the Spurs or the Mavs.

Steve Nash hasn't proven a goddamn thing to me this year that he didn't prove last year. I honestly don't have problem with him winning it last year, but this year the idea of him being the most valuble player in the NBA is just comical
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote