View Single Post
Old 04-20-2006, 12:56 AM   #104
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Ever hear of 83 in a freakin' half? Of a playoff game?

I'm sorry I missed this game. It sounded very entertaining.
That game was amazing. I'll never forget it as long as I live. But let's tap the breaks a little, please?

If we're gonna pick the best offensive team in NBA history, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to pick the team that won 5 championships and went to the finals 9 times in 11 years, or the team that won 3 championships and went to the finals 9 times.

Hell, don't even confine yourself to the 80's. Pick any championship era from either of those teams and I think you'd look quite the fool to call the 03 Mavericks the best offensive team in NBA history by comparison.

And if you wanna break it down a little further, when it comes to a team having a "Big Three" I think Nash, Dirk, and Fin fall just a little short Magic, Kareem, and Worthy, or Bird, McHale and Parrish. Or how about West, Baylor, and Chamberlain?
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote