View Single Post
Old 04-20-2006, 08:41 PM   #151
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nah-vit-ski
If Dirk doesn't win Will any of you guys be EXTREMELY dissapointed or will you just get over it?
I will be EXTREMELY dissappointed, but on the other hand I don't really expect much more from the dunk-a-thon that espn promotes.

There is:
- No way Steve Nash should be on the same platform as larry bird.
- No way a 4th or 7th seed team should have an MVP.

Listening to Marc Stein talking about "IF" the mavs had won the midwest division title Dirk would have won it, but because Steve did win their division makes me go nuts.

I'm surprised he didn't make the same case for Carmelo Anthony..he did win his division after all.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote