View Single Post
Old 04-24-2006, 01:02 AM   #5
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg

I will disagree that Terry is starting to become "underrated," especially if this game is any evidence. I thought he had a poor game. I didn't like his defense. You may have heard Dirk talk postgame about the problems they had stopping penetration.
Chum, not to just throw stats at you, but Atkins and Jackson combined had 15 points (5/13 shooting), 5 assists, and 7 turnovers. From what I watched, Terry played a huge role in containing those two. There was one play that I remember Jackson getting a free lane to the basket because of Terry forcing him left. Other than that, I can't really fault Terry for much on the defensive-end. I think Dirk might have been referring to Eddie Jones getting to the rim a bit too much tonight.

Last edited by jleefilled; 04-24-2006 at 01:02 AM.
jleefilled is offline   Reply With Quote