View Single Post
Old 04-24-2006, 02:51 AM   #11
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cchen39
Deep down I think Chuck is a Mavs fan. He's extra tough on them because he expects nothing but the very best out of team. Sort of like how Devin got the Nellie treatment last year or Parcell's tough love with his players.

I mean why else he picked us over the Suns series last year and picked Dirk as MVP, Avery as Coach of the Year, and Stack as 6th Men of the Year.

But then again, I may be wrong.
No, I don't think Charles is a Mavs fan, no matter how deep down you get. He's been giving the Mavs shit for years now, and still hasn't gotten off of San Antonio's nuts.

As for him picking us over the Suns last year? Well, I think he had doubts about how their style would hold up as he always had with the Mavs, and saw us as the more fundamentally sound team.

And him picking Dirk as MVP and AJ as coach of the year? Well... he has eyes....

Stack for 6th man of the year? I'm sorry, but Stack has become by far and away the most overrated Maverick around the league. He looked like the 6th man of the year earlier in the season, but then his dumbness kicked in and he forgot what his strengths are. As a result, his numbers plummetted. Mike Miller should win the award.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote