View Single Post
Old 04-25-2006, 02:40 AM   #25
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger
Chumdawg, I'm not sure how you can minimize AJ accomplishments here and sing Nash's praises so highly at the same time. In the last two seasons, we lose the league MVP--collosal mistake as you say--and get a new coach. We go from 52 wins, to 58, to 60, tying the franchise record. How is it that the new coach has nothing to do with that improvement when we've lost such a great player? Is Dampier the difference maker?
Don't get me started on Dampier. Please, don't get me started on that lazy ass that is Dampier. Let's just all bow down and pray to mecca that he provides the same effort in Game Two.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote