View Single Post
Old 04-25-2006, 11:36 AM   #11
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LEAVE THE FIN TEAM ALONE>
This finals team will change regardless. The question is, how does it get better and dominant, instead of "very good"?

IMO, age will catch them, contracts will catch them, free agency will catch them.

I think KVH is gone because he will get a better offer. I think Stack will be gone after next year because they need to get younger. I think that Devin Harris needs to be starting next year, if he is ever to develop into a quality PG. I think Terry will probably get better offers than Dallas will offer this year (whether he stays or goes remains to be seen).

How do you keep every piece together? Do you keep DJ and PPod not getting playing time? Do you max out Howard? Does Powell keep developing, or do you need a different backup PF?

I don't want to break up the core of the team, but like San Antonio added a couple of pieces from the finals team to this year...... the Mavs will have to as well, IMO.
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote