View Single Post
Old 04-25-2006, 07:34 PM   #58
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male23Dan
Well guys, lets be honest too... I mean I would vote for Dirk NO QUESTION, but we are also a bit biased... LeBron and Kobe are both amazing... They are both incredible, and I think we forget that when we talk about potential MVPs. We look at Kobe and say RAPIST this and TERRIBLE RECORD that and we say he shouldn't be considered, but that is just silly really. He is UNBELIEVABLE. The same can be said about LeBron... He has an average record and is so young so we want to say HE WILL WIN MANY MORE, GIVE IT TO DIRK NOW, but Dirk only has him in rebounds by a couple, and LeBron has him in points AND assists. Sure, Dirk proves to be more efficient, i.e. give Dirk more shots and he has the same points, but I am just saying...

Bottom line, all three are deserving... In my opinion, it is only between Dirk and LeBron simply because of records, but I think they all could win and I still wouldn't complain.

Hopefully Dirk pulls it out though!
Kobe cannot be considered. The Lakers poor record completely falls on his shoulders. He did drive Shaq off the team. That itself completely knocks him out of the MVP race.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote