View Single Post
Old 04-27-2006, 01:25 PM   #107
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

The problem is you are a damn fool if you think nash has been the best player in the nba this year. Nash is top 15. To say he is the best player in the nba is a freakin joke. That isnt why they voted him mvp though just a response. The problem i have is that i talked to a friend of mine yesterday who isnt a big basketball fan(he watches maybe 15 games year just because i make him) but he watches ATH and he told me hey the arguments those guys made for nash make alot of sense(this is because I have been telling him for 3 weeks it had to be lebron or dirk.) The problem is that there are ALOT of people like that and alot of them are mvp voters. They hear that Nash has no help and Dirk has way too much help(amazing that they forget that help when they predict the mavs will get destroyed by the spurs) They say that the only reason any of these guys are in the nba is steve nash. Never mind that Raja Bell was good enough to get a MLE contract playing in UTAH. Never mind that Marion was a star before Nash. Never mind that Boris Diaw has a higher +/- than Nash. Nm that...... I can go on for a while. The point is they hear it and they believe it. No they may not get their opinion on that from that particular show but when you hear something over and over again, ie nash is the mvp or he has no help yada yada yada, unless you feel strongly about it you will be swayed by what you hear. I can hear that nash is the mvp and should be an infinite amount of times and it will do nothing but annoy me. However if you dont have a strong feeling one way or another hearing it over and over again will make you think that if its so obvious to so many it must be true. I have given up on the mvp voters. They are a collective group of retards with an iq that is the numerical equivalent of Kate Moss' pants size.

Last edited by Five-ofan; 04-27-2006 at 01:31 PM.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote