View Single Post
Old 04-28-2006, 02:41 PM   #42
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixeightmkw
That could be true about the picture thing, but if you think about it, it is possible. I, like I have said before, am 6 8. Of course played basketball. In my prime I could touch the top of the box on the back board. I would have no problem thinking that an athlete of his calibur, being only about 2 inches shoter than me could touch the top of the boards. But of course, it could be that the back board was lowered.
I went back and reread where I found it. He is 6'6" and has a 39.5" vertical.

Wow, with his reach, I am guessing close to 13'. 78" + 39.5" = 117.5" so basically he gets his head to 2.5" below the rim, + his reach above his head. I am guessing short of 13', but not by too much.

Very impressive
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote