Thread: Nuestro Himno?
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2006, 03:15 PM   #3
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixeightmkw
First:
I don't remember and spanish or mexican people fighting in the war of independence
History lesson, and another
Quote:
Second:
What exactly were they defending?
Huh? Hispanics in the war? America, duh!
Quote:
Third:
The rallies are for illegal immigrants that are not citizens of the United States, so why exactly are they rewriting the song for their own struggle? be original.
The call is for immigration reform. If you can't see the connection there... not sure I can help you.
Quote:
Fourth:
The last time I checked, the national language of the United States of America was English.
I don't remember anyone calling to have the "national language of the United States of America" to be anything different. Not as it relates to immigration reform anyway.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 04-28-2006 at 03:19 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote