View Single Post
Old 04-30-2006, 10:40 PM   #17
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
"Noteables?" What does that mean?

All I say you laying out in your original post was a far-fetched coincidence, at best.

And a mean-spirited one, at that.
Quote:
Ignore the 'analysis' if you so wish, are you to tell me that the (information) I laid out in my first post (is) untrue?
A 'far-fetched coincidence' but a coincidence nonetheless. I am certainly not stating for a fact that the Nash-Dynasty in Phoenix is over. All I am pointing out is that the Mavericks, in the two years prior to Nash's departure experienced similar success...and (depending on how this series plays out) similar disappointment.

I am not stating the future, merely predicting it (admittedly somewhat tongue-in-cheek) using the facts available to me as precedent.

And mean-spirited? Come now, I would hope that through our many exchanges you would have realized that I have not a mean-spirited bone in my body. Sarcastic, wry, and ironical ones, though, I possess in spades.
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote