View Single Post
Old 05-01-2006, 06:47 AM   #13
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog
loss of livelihood? may have already happened.

you didn't answer the question....
I think I did...

1st. - No his loss of livelyhood has not happened.
2nd - Hell yes if I could plead guilty to a charge that would have no impact to me versus getting into the system and taking a chance on 5+ years in prison. Hell yea, in a new york minute.

The criminal justice system isn't some noble platform to be messing around with unless there is an over-riding reason to do so. Limbaugh's listeners (at least this one) know that it was a witchunt with a bunch of left-wingers calling for HIS head when they would be bending over backwards to forgive someone else.

It was a farce from the beginning. He's glad for it to be done. There is no "noble" cause here, just ANOTHER over-zealous DA.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote