View Single Post
Old 05-01-2006, 08:36 AM   #15
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

a "farce" when he hinself admitted his addiction? no, he himself said a big mea culpa.

I guess I have a different view of justice, if I was innocent of a crime I would go to every length possible to defend myself. an easy surrender would never cross my mind.

there is an impact btw, he has to pay several thousands of dollars to reimburse the county for the costs of the investigation (which totally contradicts the idea of a "witchhunt") and is on probation for a year and a half. if he stumbles during that period he will face a less lenient court. if the da were indeed "over-zealous" he sure as heck wouldn't be giving limbaugh the chance to a graceful exit.

his "liveihood" has been damaged as he has been revealed to be nothing but hypocritical.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote