View Single Post
Old 05-01-2006, 01:50 PM   #44
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Yeah, I noticed that after this latest viewing as well. I don't think you can tell from the angle KG posted, but you can certainly tell it's VERY close.

I just don't understand how someone could objectively see that, and not immediately state it was a travel, and discuss nothing but that. I mean, step back and just watch his body. The movement he goes through does not belong on a basketball court.

How any announcer could see that and not immediately point it out is beyond me.
I just noticed what you guys are pointing out. There WERE four travels. Here it is again, from several different angles:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjxZBRjA_Zo

He clearly lands before releasing the ball. And as he returns to the bench, you can clearly read his lips. He's complaining about the "and one."

Wow, just wow.

Last edited by kg_veteran; 05-01-2006 at 01:52 PM.
kg_veteran is offline   Reply With Quote