View Single Post
Old 05-01-2006, 10:28 PM   #428
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male23Dan
I certainly am not being confrontational Murph, but his problem hasn't really been velocity... His fastball has been pretty good for him, (97-98 regularly), yet his problems are that he was going to the slider WAY too much... His money pitch is his fastball, not his slider... Maybe he is learning that again! But I will say that I hadn't seen 100 from him this year prior to that...

On another note, What a game by Loe...
It was pointed out tonight that Cordero hadn't hit 98 MPH this season. Several of his fastballs have been in the 93-95 MPH range up until tonight. Yes, he had reached 96-97 on occasion, but that wasn't the norm.

There's a big difference between the 93-96 mph range occasionally hitting 97 and the 97-100 mph range like he was hitting tonight.

Last edited by Murphy3; 05-01-2006 at 10:30 PM.