View Single Post
Old 05-03-2006, 08:28 AM   #15
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
I understood what you meant. I don't understand how you came to that conclusion with such little information. Its neither fair to assume Kwame's guilt or to assume that the "victim" is financialy motivated. All we know is that there is an investigation. Why do people feel the need to take sides without knowing a single detail?
Details:

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangedays
So wait, Kwame 'assaults' this girl in the 'early morning' of the 29th - presumably the only time that nobody in the Lakers organization can account for him.

No complaint or report is filed when it took place or even by the next evening; Brown proceeds to play 35 minutes on April 30?
For me, it's a matter of inference, not a 'jump-to-conclusions'. Based on the information available to me, I've come to a conclusion. I don't believe that's unusual. Perhaps you would like to chastise those who state that Kwame has pulled a Kobe? It would seem as though they are guilty of the same thing you are accusing me of. Back on point: I fail to see any reasonable person failing to report a sexual assault for two whole days. Especially in this particular instance, where a celebrity is involved. Well, unless that 'reasonable person' spoke to her friends, said "Hey! I hooked up with Kwame", and her friends said, "Really? Wanna make some money?" Of course, if the complaint was filed previously, then my inference would be incorrect.

Last edited by orangedays; 05-03-2006 at 08:42 AM.
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote