View Single Post
Old 05-03-2006, 11:40 AM   #4
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Doc... I thought long and hard about this, but I actually think that LeBron is the best. Why? He is nearly as efficient as Dirk is with a rather average cast of players, he is arguably unstoppable, (if you do manage to D him up enough to make him travel, he will be so quick and strong the refs won't even see it), he is a great rebounder, a tremendous passer, average defensively, and he is starting to become very clutch. This guy is twanky one too... I don't think anyone takes this spot from him for the next 10-12 years.

With that said, if I didn't pick LeBron, yes Doc, I would have picked Kobe. He is unbelievable ON THE COURT and I think people should recognize that. It really is too bad. If he played on any team other than LA and didn't have the Shaq issues and the rape allegations, he would be rivaling Jordan's career right now. It really is too bad, but I guess he did the majority of it to himself. I guess I just like guys like him... He is a lot like Jordan and I LOVED watching Jordan. He NEVER quits and has another level that guys can't match. I know he isn't winning much now and that isn't like Jordan, and you could say that he only won earlier because of Shaq but I don't buy that.

I don't know, I guess I just miss the hell out of Jordan and he is the closest thing to him right now... No, he is no saint off the court, but I am talking on the court here!