View Single Post
Old 05-04-2006, 01:00 AM   #470
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL
I like knuckleballers. Its a dying breed and its nice to see someone carrying on the tradition. He may never pitch for us again but if he learns to throw it correctly he could be an excellent long man.
Well sure MFFL... Hell, if Quincy Carter, (what are the odds that Doc comments about this sentence), suddenly became the second coming of Troy Aikman, I would welcome him back with open arms. The point is that I know that isn't going to happen, just like I know Dickey is NOT going to figure it out at the major league level. You are welcome to remember that for future "I Told You Sos"!