View Single Post
Old 05-04-2006, 11:06 PM   #467
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
Dan gets so pissy so easily. So funny.

The initial post (before your panties got all bound up in your crack) merely pointed out that you were yelling for the lakers like a laker fan. If that offended you in some way....not my problem. It was an accurate observation not an insult dork.
Once more, I am a laker fan in this series... Of course that should be AWFUL obvious and not necessary for a post to question it... Now the accusation of me being a closet Laker fan outside of this series was just stupid. If you review my comments regarding the Lakers for the past 3 years, you would know that I hate them in general, just not as much as Phoenix.