View Single Post
Old 05-04-2006, 11:19 PM   #475
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
Sadly, what is "stupid" is that you could not realize that to someone who had just entered the thread, seeing you post all those - Go lakers - hell yeah - screw the Suns - type posts gave the appearance of some lakers love. Combine that with all your kobe love recently (not saying what you were saying was wrong...just kobe love) kind of adds to it. Man you are thin skinned these days.

Check your pm.
Doc, again, it is obvious I am rooting for the lakers... That is like entering a QTARD thread and saying "Man Doc, you have some serious Quincy hate going on there"... NO SHIT... But again, if you want me to pull open some threads to prove to you that there is no Laker love outside of this series, I would be more than happy to do so. I do respect Kobe outside of this series as a player, but hate him as a man.

And as far as being thin skinned, I have just had MANY here F with me a lot lately and I am emotionally attached to this series due to my hatred for a certain franchise and player...