View Single Post
Old 05-06-2006, 01:58 AM   #558
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

What a great game. I left in the middle of the 4th when the Spurs were up 20. They ended the series the way it began. Nothing like waxing the floor with the Kings. I never tire of watching them lose.

Bonzi came back to earth and Artest wasn't a factor even before the ankle injury. I hope Miller is better at fishing than he is at basketball. What a complete non-factor he was in this series.

Parker is too f'in quick. Duncan looked solid and Manu finally shook Artest off him. The Spurs bench (mainly Fin/Horry/Barry) were solid all series long.

I loved walking out of there with my eat shit grin on. I've been to Arco a few times with the Mavs playoff series but I've never seen it so quiet as I did tonight.