View Single Post
Old 05-06-2006, 09:24 PM   #659
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
I am absolutely disgusted by Bryant this quarter. It has been a LONG time since I've seen a guy quit on this team this dramatically. Hell, I don't know if I've ever seen it. This infuriates me. I hope he dies tonight.
I'm kinda with you, except for the dying part. It's like he is deferring to his teammates so that when they lose he doesn't have to accept the blame. I can't figure it out. You would think he would put his team on his back and at least make a game of it. Especially after making the statement about Bell being a good defender, but not one that could stop him.

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote