View Single Post
Old 05-06-2006, 09:24 PM   #660
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raefformvp
I'm a bit disappointed in what I've seen from him tonight. I expected much, much more. But you have to feel very defeated when you are the ONLY one on your team who is doing anything. If the Lakers had made half of the point blank shots in the lane that they missed, we'd have a ball game. Clearly, the Suns want it more and are the more talented team. Diaw and Barbosa have been phenomenal. I still hate them.
Right now he's the only guy on his team who is doing NOTHING.

This isn't the first time that he has shown his ass like this. He likes to use the "okay, I won't shoot at all, then...now you will see how valuable I am" card.

He is heartless, gutless, worthless, and not deserving of the logo he wears on his chest.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote