View Single Post
Old 05-07-2006, 01:30 AM   #678
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Oh, my god. Oh, my goodness. Did you just see Kobe pass to himself off the backboard.

I officially hate Kobe Bryant worse than I have ever hated any other human being in my life. He walks through almost the entire second half, because he doesn't have the balls to OWN the ass-whipping Raja Bell and Phoenix Suns are giving him, and then when he finally decides to play offense he passes the ball to himself off the backboard, down like 25.

And people thought TO was bad. Kobe Bryant is clearly the biggest cancer in all of sports. He will never be able to have any teammates who play alongside him as opposed to underneath him. I can't tell you how happy I am that his ass is getting sent home in the first round. He is the most selfish athlete I have ever seen in my life.

And this all started in Game Six. When there was still a minute left, he was pulling up from 28 feet to knock down threes. But when they were down 8 with 19 seconds left, he wanted no part of the ball. What a gutless bastard.
Chum, I loved your posts about Kobe, so true. I hate him with a passion. Great posting, rep for you!

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."

Last edited by nashtymavsfan13; 05-07-2006 at 01:30 AM.
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote