View Single Post
Old 05-09-2006, 04:22 PM   #42
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
Why in the flying hell would you start Terry and Harris? Am I missing something here? TERRY GUARDING GINOBILLI? Isn't that possibly the worst matchup on the court for Terry? AJ is pushing his panic button wayyyyyy too early. From calling timeouts only down 0-5 to this. He's looking real inexperienced and he's showing his hand to the Spurs. Ginobilli is going to eat Terry alive in the first quarter. I'm not sure if there is a way to stop Parker from going into the lane other than having a big man who can hold down the paint. I don't understand this at all.
Howard will guard Ginobili. JET will guard Bowen. Calm down.