View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 02:39 AM   #3
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

If you were to watch an 80's playoff game then a 06' playoff game (except the Clippers VS Nuggets maybe) back to back, I don't think you would think the same. The ONLY reason why I enjoy watching the 80's playoff games is just to remember how I felt or to remember what that player looked like back then i.e Bird, Mchale, Magic, etc. Other than that, there is no real "enjoyment" comparison. The pace, efficiency, skill sets of the majority of players, ATHLETICISM are in no way the same IMO. Also, I am one of the few who has the 1987-88 Dallas Maverick Highlight Video for season ticket holders (which I have tried to make a DVD but failed) Talk about a keep-sake. But, I just laugh at the games they played against the Laker's in the WCF's. Boring NOW. Yes, back then, it was top-notch. Now, nope. Give me this 06' Mav's team to watch any day.

Last edited by Nemesis; 05-10-2006 at 02:45 AM.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote